Today I officially submitted our formal application. Last night I had a bit of a scare when I received an email from the agency about having to do criminal background checks in all states where Mike and I have lived since we were 18 yrs. old.
Mike has lived in Ohio, New Hampshire, Massachussetts, North Carolina, Michigan and Minnesota since he was 18. I've only lived in Colorado, Minnesota and North Carolina. It was easy to obtain my Criminal Clearances since both MN and CO do them on-line. Mike proved to be much more challenging. I was able to get some on-line but Ohio requires finger printing at a local office somewhere within OH -Yeah! Talk about difficult. Anyway, I was able to pay a third party company to prepare a criminal background check for OH as well as basic for NH and MA. Again, MI and MN were easy in that they offer online criminal background checks.
Now, we just have to finalize our autobiographies. Mike is done and I'm proof reading his. Mine is close to be done with my planning to finish it up within the week.
Pam
Psalm 37:4 (NIV)
(4) Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Ephesians 1:4-6 (NIV)
(4) For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love (5) he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will - (6) to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment