Well, we are still waiting for a placement. Not much happening at this time other than we keep living from day to day. While we wait, we've been trying to do different things along with planning some trips to see family this summer. I've also become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator which is keeping me really busy. I love anything having to do with Scrapbooking and Stamping and Stampin' Up is definitely an awesome company.
The latest with our adoption agency is that we are no longer the last couple on the website with a blurb. There are at least 3 additional couples that have been added below us and only 3 or 4 couples in front of us which I see as a good sign. I've got a gut feeling that we may have a baby around Christmas or at least have a match by that time. In the meantime, I'm praying for our baby, the birthmother and our future as parents.
Mike is getting anxious to fill our house with the pitter patter of little feet as I sit back, relax and take each day at a time. It is actually interesting to see how Mike is becoming more antsy about becoming a dad and really is looking forward to be a new dad. I'm still excited about becoming a mom but more relaxed and really focusing on enjoying life with a quiet home before everything changes. I don't even have a desire to shop for baby stuff.
Pam
Psalm 37:4 (NIV)
(4) Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Ephesians 1:4-6 (NIV)
(4) For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love (5) he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will - (6) to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment