Psalm 37:4 (NIV)

(4) Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Ephesians 1:4-6 (NIV)

(4) For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love (5) he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will - (6) to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Birth Mother LOVES Science!

I forgot to mention in my previous post that we found out that the birth mother LOVES science and it is her favorite school subject.  When she shared this information during the meeting Mike's face just started to beam!  I found it very endearing how excited he was with the knowledge that the birth mom loved science.  We look forward to raising a boy that enjoys science, math or maybe Shakespeare along with sports and other activities.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is really cool! I am so happy for you guys and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.