Well, we are still waiting for that phone call from our agency to let us know when our birth mother goes into labor. Her due date is exactly one week from today. We are actually glad that she hasn't gone into labor yet because this has given us the opportunity to enjoy our vacation in Minnesota visiting my parents, grandma, extended family and friends. It has been a fun vacation but we are ready to get home to our doggies along with starting the decorating process on the nursery.
The only bad thing about this vacation is that I've managed to get a sinus infection or that is what I'm hoping it is! My sinuses are all plugged up and I can say that I've definitely had some allergy issues during this visit. I purchased a Neti Pot in the hopes that it would help clear up my sinus infection quickly and I'm loading upon lots of other drugs. My hope is that I can get over this sinus infection quickly before we get that special phone call. I don't want to take the chance of our little guy catching something especially from me.
On the phone front, we are ready to receive that special phone call. Our flight leaves mid-day tomorrow so we will be back in North Carolina which means we do not need to worry about changing flights and paying the extra fees. Hopefully we will not have to wait much longer for the special phone call.
Keep praying for us to have patience and for me to get over my sinus infection quickly.
Psalm 37:4 (NIV)
(4) Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Ephesians 1:4-6 (NIV)
(4) For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love (5) he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will - (6) to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment